Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:858 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Systems (1-3 yrs)
Job Title : Manager Systems
Location : Vakola, Mumbai
1.MBA / PGDM from MT campus - minimum 1 - 3 yrs experience (2017 - 2019 only)
2. BE, Btech IT / Electronics or communication with 10 plus years.
3. eCommerce Experience is a Must
The role of a manager exists to translate Business Imperatives and wishes into relevant and recognizable IT Systems. Manager contributes by understanding business needs, synthesizing them into projects, executing them successfully in a time bound fashion and ensuring upkeep of the delivery.
The following are the work-related areas of responsibility.
- Networking with Programming Experts, Executives and Peers in Business to ensure delivery.
- Understanding the business that we are in as a company and intricacies involved in the process of various business functions.
- Synthesis of Business Requirements and the Evaluation of relevant Technology for meeting the same. Planning of
Implementation Project with a view of quick Project Execution.
- Ensuring that every project has the relevant manning both within IT, from a services vendor and from business in terms of resources allocated for various stages of the project.
- Regular tracking of Projects under execution along with cogent communication to all stake holders. Ensuring motivation of project execution team by organizing Team Engagement activities. Regular Support and Maintenance of
- Projects that have been delivered to ensure any defects and incremental enhancements are redressed in a timely fashion.
- Managing the expectations from the IT Hierarchy that the Manager works for. To Liaison with Business leaders and ensuring expectation management of the Business Hierarchy.
- In addition to the above, Manager - Systems is responsible for Goal- Setting of Direct Reports, Managing Development of Direct Reports and Coaching / Mentoring of Direct Reports.
- Ensuring the proper Rewards and Recognition of Direct and Indirect Reports along with Career Planning for them.
- Coaching / Mentoring of Direct Reports and responsibility of ensuring work Life Actualization of Direct Reports.
Key Performance Indicators:
- On-time Project Delivery
- On-Budget Project Delivery
- Quality of delivery
- Customer Centricity
- Business Stake holder
- delight Positive
- Team Engagement
- Bleeding Edge
- Technology adoption
- Vendor Centricity
- Low count of Support