Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:237 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sustainability (5-11 yrs)
Looking for a working professional with experience of more than 5 years in Sustainability, ESG domain and climate risk. The person will be responsible for research and advisory services in the Sustainability domain and must have strong experience of working with companies in the areas sustainability and climate change experience in reporting, building sustainability and climate risk strategy for corporates are preferred with a background in consulting or private equity with leading corporates would be suitable for the position.
- The candidate should well versed with the ESG, Sustainability and Climate risk with demonstrated experience of working with clients in order to facilitate business decisions.
- Good understanding of ESG principles, climate risks, global reporting standards and key issues impacting sustainable finance, investment decision-making process and ESG governance frameworks.
- Experience of working closely with strategy team of corporates, investors for building roadmaps, executing plans for ESG, Sustainability, Assessment of climate risk and pricing.
- Sustainability research and analysis of companies across multiple sectors on ESG indicators. Exposure to sectors like BFSI, Power, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Auto, Metals and Mining etc, from and ESG/Sustainability perspective is desired
- Ability to create detailed reports across multiple sectors on ESG indicators and linking the same to operating and financial metrics
- Engage with regulators and partners for creating value and alignment with strategic goals.
- Ability to deliver high impact presentations to clients and internal committees
- Participation in seminars/conferences and writing articles etc. to showcase thought leadership
- Establishing senior level relationships and ability to leverage business relationships
- Focusing on retaining clients for future through building relationship and assuring quality & timely delivery of assignments
- Making exceptional proposals with a strong ability to interpret client need
- At least 5-10 years in Sustainability domain in consulting
- MBA or CA
- Proven ability to engage and manage senior level client relationships
- Experience in both soliciting business as well as leading the execution of assignments
- Experience in managing people/teams
- Ability to think out of the box and come out with innovative solutions/ideas
- Collaboration with other internal teams focused on ESG and sustainability
What is in store for you?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains.