Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:5895 Applications:593 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Supply Planning - FMCG - NITIE/SPJIMR/IIM (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Diversity Talent for an FMCG Major, based at Haridwar.
A Female, Post Grad in IE/IM/Ops. from NITIE/SPJIMR/IIM's / XL with 2-4 years of work exp. in the field of S&OP in a Large MNC FMCG.
The Job -
- Manage the supply planning process; focusing on short-term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate Short/Medium term master production scheduling and material requirement planning
- Work closely with the third party planning team (local and imported packs) to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements
- Work closely with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements.
- Work closely with distribution to understand outbound network constraints and liaise with the appropriate planning teams (site and third party) to overcome short/medium term constraints
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, including with key suppliers, and propose ways to resolve them at optimal cost
- Work closely with demand planning manager to drive complexity reduction in terms of SKUs
- Deliver the business supply planning process, particularly the annual supply planning process, to ensure a robust supply plan is issued to the manufacturing sourcing units, third party and sourcing teams for volume and cost planning purposes.
- Manage the stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
- Manages material inventories and material call-offs of RM/PM with suppliers within set inventory targets.
- Determines inbound logistics requirements
- Responsible for primary and secondary DRP and execute primary DRP from SU to primary DC's
Only looking for a Female Talent for this role.
In case this of interest to you, please forward your updated resume mentioning CTC.
For any further clarity, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619 at the earliest.
( Diversity Talent Search practice )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.