Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:15360 Applications:1266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager - Supply Operations - eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
Experience: Progressive 6 + years in Field Operations
Education: Preferably MBA in Operations
This role will work in close coordination with City Head for conceptualizing and implementing strategies for optimum performance of supply partner (truck operators & owners). He / She will be responsible for monitoring and supervising team of supply associates and trainers tasked with driver prospecting, attachment, training and on boarding.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Identify and develop driver base via new driver acquisition, improving driver retention and aligning supply team to achieve business targets.
2. Daily monitor, analyse, and report driver logins, driver-related customer complaints, trip refusals and other key performance metrics and take necessary action.
3. Handle work-flow issues, provide resolution, perform RCA and drive continuous improvement of all operational activities related to driver attachment and training.
4. Be custodian for all service level contracts and other documents with vendors and ensure their timely renewal.
5. Book-keep and manage inventory of handset/equipment and other company branding related assets.
6. Compile, update, and execute daily/weekly/monthly reports related to drivers as per the requirement of management.
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
1. Must be extremely target and goal oriented with bias for action
2. Must be adept at gathering, analysing and interpreting business reports and data.
3. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Hindi and/or Marathi.
4. Must have domain knowledge of Truck Freight/Logistics preferably intra-city road transport.
5. Must have the ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with people from diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds.
6. Must be confident, creative, adaptable, resilient and diligent.
7. Must be able to multi-task, manage multiple priorities & work long-hours at times.
8. Should be willing to travel extensively within Mumbai.
9. Should be able to manage volatile & stressful situations
10. Should have excellent geographical knowledge of routes and areas in Mumbai
11. Should have prior experience working with blue-collar labour preferably in transportation & logistics sector.
12. Should have advanced operating knowledge of working on Microsoft Office tools.