Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:7540 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Supply Chain Transformation (5-10 yrs)
Role of Material Management Expert and One MM Tool Expert:
This role is to assist and support various issues related to MM Module in SAP and Oracle ERP. We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company's inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company's products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals. A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- Should be Expert in Material Management and Planning Module (SAP & Oracle).
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Support the business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Good Knowledge on Forex of different countries (MEA).
- Record daily inventory.
- PMP Skills.
- Use ERP and other tools to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Very Good knowledge on MRP Process.
- Case studied and Projects to optimize Inventory and Projects Stocks.
- Report to upper management on Inventory levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Periodic review of Master data health check as per the standards defined.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Collaboration with Factories and DC's to handle various Projects related to MM.
- Good at Microsoft Office.
- BE / B Tech / MBA from reputed institute.
- 5-10 years of experience in Materials Management, Master Data, Demand planning, Raw materials Planning & Procurement.
- Working knowledge on ERP systems, SAP & Oracle preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.