HR at FlySquare Solution
Views:5307 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Supply Chain - Strategy Design & Project - eCommerce (3-15 yrs)
Qualification Needed Engineer with MBA, tier 1
Major Role and Responsibility
- Strategic FC Planning & Launch (Infra & Process),
- Manage Supply Chain projects pertaining to operations in FC.
Main Duties and Functions :
- Knowledge of Best Warehouse Designs & Layouts with Maximum Space Utilization and Quality Standards.
- Experienced in defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, analyze workflows
- Possess technical expertise in design management and Construction activities with Cost estimations & Budgeting
- Proficient in handling various project designers, vendors & contractors spearheading effective project management with EHS, time, cost & quality parameters.
- Expertise in project vendors, PMC & Clients interface management for effective execution of the project.
- Possess a clear understanding of project execution from the point of view of Safety, Quality, Cost & timeline parameters
- Project Implementation in Gantt chart/MS Project Scheduling
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organization abilities
- Ensure Pre Project and Post Project facilities are taken care of for the FC.
- Liaison with stakeholders of each process and vet the 4M, 5S for the FC.
- Work on Demand and Supply for the FC monitoring best demand to Supply ratio for the site.
- Work with external stakeholders to iron out issues if any resulting in supply blockades.
- Ability to work with Inbound and Outbound teams on resolving all issues pertaining to Supply Chain.
- Adroit analysis on issues impacting deliverables and work with respective teams to resolve it.
- Provide weekly analysis on productivity and analyze the reasons for any inconsistency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.