Manager - Supply Chain & Procurement - Oil (6-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION - SUPPLY CHAIN AND PROCUREMENT MANAGER:
- Monitor and lead Purchase, VD team & store.
- Experience of buying base oils and additives used in lubricants and grease will be an advantage
- Evaluation and source the packaging material.
- Coordination with cross functional department (Regulatory affairs, Marketing, Production, Purchase) for timely material sourcing
- Deploy and execute functional strategies.
- Create Strategy for Supplier business allocation based on their performances and in-line to the Company's objectives such as Dual Sourcing.
- Review RFQ, quotation, Price Change, PO, Tooling, Supplier Agreement and Supplier Financials.
- Monitor and control SOP supplies in terms of cost / quality / delivery requirement from buying locations.
- Explore the possibility to promote alternate raw material, Standardization of raw material, processes etc., Supplier Standardization & Optimization etc.
- Participate on cross-functional teams and formulate project plans to ensure timely implementation of critical performance programs.
- Visit supplier's facilities to qualify them as new sources and assist in the resolution of production, design, quality and/or delivery problems.
- Working on cost economy and standardization project.
- Timely arrange of packaging material.
- Proper error correction at supplier end, (CAPA).
- Reduction in inventory holding cost by reducing in inventory level.
- Raising standard of material quality.
- Will be responsible for purchases of upto Rs 200 Crores.
Purchasing Manager Qualifications /Skills:
1. Excellent organizational skills.
2. Effective communication skills.
3. Negotiation skills.
4. Research and analytical skills.
5. Interpersonal skills.
6. Attention to detail.
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering is a must.
2. Degree in Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management preferable.
3. Diploma in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration preferred.
4. 6-7 years' experience, minimum as a purchasing manager.
5. Experience using procurement software and databases.
6. Should be from Lubricants, Petrochemical industries only
Company Profile :
The company manufactures wide range of high-end lubricating greases and specialty oils for the automotive and industrial sectors in India and abroad.
Our client is a private label lubricant manufacturer serving the biggest brands in India and abroad.
They are also recognized STAR EXPORT HOUSE serving over 25 countries. "They are one of the leading Grease and Oil manufacturers in India having huge strengths in manufacturing, packing and research of Greases and Oils for over 25 years now.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.