Manager - Supply Chain Planning/Material Planning - Cosmetics Segment (11-16 yrs)
Job description :
We are hiring for the cosmetics brand in the supply chain segment - Production Planning & Control.
Location - Delhi - WFO
Note - We are only looking person from the Cosmetic Manufacturer company's corporate office-based profile. Plant-based people will not be suitable
Roles : The position will primarily be responsible for Production Planning & Control, Capacity Planning, Material Requirement Planning, Inventory Analysis, Inventory Management & MIS
- Improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery and cost-capacity and to improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery and cost-effectiveness.
- Material Requirement Planning, Capacity planning, and Production Leveling to reduce and maintain optimum inventory levels.
- Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in the production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Inventory management by utilizing Inventory analysis & management techniques.
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution.
- Assist purchasing team in coordinating and planning supplier deliveries.
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing suppliers to meet production needs.
- Assist Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing, and production control systems.
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
- Plan equipment, material, and manpower requirements to meet the production schedule
- Responsible for NPD, creation of Manufacturing BOM, tracking and maintaining historical data of BOM.
- Maintenance of Monthly reports on Inventory, PPC measures and S&OP.
- Maintenance of Daily reports on FG stock status, plan v/s actual report.
- Client Coordination & review.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.