Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:923 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Manager - Supply Chain - Personal Hygiene (7-10 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing Supply Chain planning, logistics, PAN India warehouse, transportation, distribution and customer services.
- Responsible for customer to cash process starting from order receipt, fulfilment, Commercial Documentation.
- Execute and follow up daily processes of order fulfilment including order entry, logistics coordination, complaint handling, order closing, inventory replenishment, and Accounts Receivables follow up.
- Lead the forecast collection and inventory replenishment planning (S&OP Process)
- Negotiate rates and contracts with Manufacturers, Suppliers, Retailers and 3rd party vendors. - Assist in researching new vendors and comparing competing suppliers.
- Maximizing efficiency and cost optimization in the supply chain & improving accuracy and results through collaborative approach with vendors / suppliers.
- Raising Purchase Orders to overseas & domestic suppliers and complete coordination with them for movement of goods & checking the consignments if required.
- Work with freight forwarders and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreement)
- Handling warehouse operations such as plan, distribution, order and dispatch of goods to retailers PAN India.
- Monitoring the inventory levels (slow moving, fast moving & obsolete stock) through regular reconciliation of data storage systems and conducting physical counts.
- Liaising with customers and transport/courier companies for dispatches and keeping track of deliveries.
- Communicating Sales team for material requirement, purchase orders, and Finance Team for payments, order approvals, vendor contracts.
- Managing customer calls, addressing new queries and ensuring timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience in Supply Chain Operations
- Experience in Material Planning & Distribution
- Experience in Inventory Control
- PAN India Warehouse Operations
- Negotiations Skills
- Logistics Management
- Vendor Development
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills