Manager - Supply Chain/Operations - Home Decor Startup (4-8 yrs)
We are looking forward to hiring for the role of Manager - Operations/ Supply Chain for a leading home decor based startup, based out of Gurgaon.
- Should have strong knowledge of modular and loose furniture manufacturing processes, quality as well as vendor and client management.
- Improve efficiency of vendor production, quality, pricing & delivery timelines.
- Development and evaluate new vendors & negotiating price, delivery schedule and terms and conditions.
- Liaison with finance department for timely payment of bills & handling vendor inquiries.
- Manage all delivery related issues/delays/material shortages.
- Manage delivery & QC team and solve on ground issues.
- Planning and budgeting of purchase functions involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.
- Liaison with the production department to maintain optimum inventory.
- Implementing systems to avoid situations of over-stocking, out-of-stock, delays or partial shipments.
- Manage logistics partners to ensure minimum damages and optimum efficiency.
- Develop reports on efficiency of production, quality, timelines, cost, procurement and usage of material for top management.
- Conducting trainings for vendors to educate them about company's requirements and help in improving performance and reducing wastage.
Desired Candidate Profile: -
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain management/operations.
- Person must have team building and handling experience.
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to finding solutions.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
Budget : 8-12 Lacs/ Annum