Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:2882 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Manager - Supply Chain/Operations - Food Processing Industry (4-7 yrs)
- Lead India monthly S&OP review meetings and challenge the assumptions and numbers provided in the analysis in order to solicit functional knowledge to improve forecast accuracy
- The position is responsible for preparing production and capacity plans to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives. Develop Production plans in line with targets of service, inventory and write-off, being the main point of contact for Supply Planning. Collaboration with Factory Production & Procurement Team to Ensure Plan Adherence.
- Preparing, issuing out plans and coordinating for finished goods dispatches from the factory/3P to warehouses across India.
- Routinely assess, measure shortfalls and trigger to procure necessary raw materials and packaging materials to ensure no sale loss due to unavailability.
- Inventory Management & Optimisation - Strategically review and lead action plans to optimize inventory at all levels. Define and periodically review stock policy (RM/PM/FG) for factories and warehouses.
- Managing smooth transition or changeovers for existing or new products.
- Planning and tracking execution for strategic capacity and factory performance improvement projects both at CAPEX and OPEX domain.
- Liaise and track improvement actions across manufacturing sites across domains of loss analysis, cost saving, capacity / capability enhancement, yield improvements.
- Drive brain-storming and carry data analytics to arrive at supply solutions - from factory to market.
- Responsible for budget preparation activities related to supply planning and achieve cost targets.
- Reports & Analytics - Create reports on sales/demand forecast accuracy, run-rate, inventory, OTIF, expiry etc.
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, digitization initiatives or business process initiatives.
- Interaction with Cross Functional team, Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Quality & Finance.