Manager - Supply Chain/Material Planning - Cosmetics Segment (7-13 yrs)
Job description :
We are hiring for the cosmetics brand in the supply chain segment - Production Planning & Control.
Location - Delhi - WFO
Note - We are only looking person from the Cosmetic Manufacturer company's corporate office-based profile.
Plant-based people will not be suitable
- The position will primarily be responsible for Production Planning & Control, Capacity Planning, Material Requirement Planning, Inventory Analysis, Inventory Management & MIS
- Improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery, and cost-capacity and to
- Improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery, and cost-effectiveness.
- Material Requirement Planning, Capacity planning, and Production Leveling to reduce and maintain optimum inventory levels.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor material movement in the production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Inventory management by utilizing Inventory analysis & management techniques.
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution.
- Assist purchasing team in coordinating and planning supplier deliveries.
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing suppliers to meet production needs.
- Assist the Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing, and production control systems.
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that the final product meets customer specifications.
- Plan equipment, material, and manpower requirements to meet the production schedule
- Responsible for NPD, creation of Manufacturing BOM, tracking and maintaining historical data of BOM.
- Maintenance of Monthly reports on Inventory, PPC measures and S&OP.
- Maintenance of Daily reports on FG stock status, plan v/s actual report.
- Client Coordination & review.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience: 7- 13years of experience working as a Production Planner.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or a related field is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically MS Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.