Manager - Supply Chain - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
The Manager - Supply chain is responsible for directing, managing and coordinating, purchase inbound and outbound logistics, warehousing and inventory control and distribution of products. Responsible for forecasting demands, analysing inventory and troubleshooting the issues that can affect supplies.
- Ensure higher customer satisfaction through effective, timely and quality maintained in the entire dispatch process
- Control costs to achieve and exceed targeted profits
- Ensure smooth flow of operations and coordination in the process from sourcing to selling
- Supply Chain Operations
- Design and implement policies for demand planning, sourcing, purchasing, receiving, inventory management and distribution
- Work closely with Sales production teams to plan and review operational efficiencies
- Purchase Operations
- Create Annual Plan for Purchase, based on Trend Analysis andSales forecasts
- Oversee supply of materials as per the quality standards by determining re-order levels and lead times of materials. Facilitate make or buy decisions and contract management.
- Cost management
- Ensure cost reduction and standardization in prices offered by vendors
- Planning & budgeting for all the costs within the standard cost framework
- Logistics & Distribution Operations
- Define robust processes on inventory management, minimum & maximum stock availability, warehouse norms, dispatch processes, SLAs with transporters, delivery lead time, Insurance, OTIFetc.
- Create, manage and achieve Supply Chain department's budget
- Forecast of expenses for Supply Chain department
- Responsible for cost control
- Ensure staffing of the Supply chain team
- Ensure Performance Management System is deployed for the Supply Chain team
- Ensure training and development needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.