Executive - Recruitment at Select Source International
Views:1266 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Supply Chain Management - Warehouse Operations (4-6 yrs)
Urgent opening for Manager level role with one of our reputed clients in Malur, Bangalore.
Job Profile :
- Drive operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing strategic program, in a large scale Fulfilment/ warehouse setup.
- Controls inventory levels by reconciling with data storage system.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with companys policies & vision.
- Maintain standards of health/safety/hygiene & security.
- Work towards key performance indicators.
- Customer focused & results driven approach.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling. Engaging and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Leading a team 50- 100 ware house professionals.
- Candidate must possess 4-6 years of experience in Planning for a large warehouse setup (Min 1, 00,000 Sqft +).
Operational competencies required :
- Knowledge in WMS (Warehouse Management System) Basic knowledge of Operating any ERP System.
- MIS & Data Analysis (Able to understand & interpret data & provide suitable dashboards for decision making.
Behavioral competencies required :
- Team work (Ability to work & Influence individuals (of different race & mass) to achieve team objective).
- Result Orientation (Ability to remain focused & getting the desired outcome with specified timelines)
- Self-Confidence & Development ( Able to explore self & set targets for individual development to achieve high performance standards)
Salary Offered : 7-12 LPA