Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1270 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Supply Chain Management - Order Fulfillment - Consumer Durable (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for Manager - SCM for one of the consumer durable company.
- Implement processes which reduce partial shipment.
- Coordinate with the logistics team to ensure on-time pick up of shipment and use the correct mode of conveyance.
- Drive improvement in key SCM metric - LOTIF%, OTIF%, Unit fill rate% in regions.
- Should be able to advise planning and forecasting teams on bottle necks and gaps which adversely impact order fulfillment on time.
- Drive reduction in Open Orders / Backlog orders through process improvements as well as by working closely with the planning team.
- Track and improve order entry time to drive improvement in overall Turn Around Time (TAT).
- Explore opportunities to deploy Digital Solutions wherever applicable in the entire Order Management value chain.
- Regular communication with frontline sales team and dealers to ensure effective sales support.
- Manage & lead teams and ensure seamless execution of order management transactions.
- Drive optimization in the workforce through innovative levers to increase business profitability.
- Create robust processes to ensure SLAs are met consistently.
- Identify projects to drive improvements in the outcome metrics.
- A proven track record in customer service with a specialization in order management/fulfillment.
- The candidate should be proficient in the use of SAP, support tools and Microsoft Excel.
- Candidate should be able to work with multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships.
- Candidate should have managed large teams for at least 5 years.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma would be a big advantage.