Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:906 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Supply Chain Management Consulting - Equipment Designing/QSR Sector (3-8 yrs)
Mission is to build the world's most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. It is Building global, iconic brands people trust and champion.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of SCM Consulting experience
- Must have hands on experience of project management, negotiations, vendor identification and partnerships
- Exposure to equipment designing / QSR sector is preferred
- Lead the business-critical agenda of driving profitability and agility through localization of equipment and capacity building.
- Independently own and lead identification of equipment vendors, approval process and onboarding to best suit the business needs.
- Lead the equipment testing and approval process as per existing global protocols/standards.
- Negotiations and commercial closures for new as well as existing equipment, in collaboration with franchisee partners and global SCM team.
- Evaluate current equipment performance and opportunities for new equipment solutions. Collaborate with cross functional teams and suppliers to develop optimum solutions.
- Align India leadership and global leaders on recommendations and priorities based on equipment assessment on functionality, quality, safety and cost.
- Influencing external and internal stakeholders to drive equipment solution priorities and other SCM projects.
- Work closely with Director SCM (skip level manager) on critical SCM projects like localization and capacity development.
- Enable the brand's explosive expansion plans (doubling the store count in the next 4 years) in the country by facilitating innovative equipment solution for different store formats and store sizes.
- Lead and source through open innovation, new technology ideas and potential development for future technology pipeline development.
- Manage roll-out training and audit of new and modified equipment in partnership with other cross functional teams.
- Ability to develop, evaluate and improve established system applying technical knowledge and testing quality standards. Must be creative, yet practical. Drive projects to a timely conclusion and to prepare concise reports outlining action recommendations and full justification.
- Discuss diverse range of technical, production, field service and operational subjects (academic and practical) with personnel both inside and outside YRI systems.
- Strong influencing & interpersonal skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player - able to work in cross-functional teams to deliver results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.