Head - Operations at Cube HR
Views:3525 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-7 yrs)
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Should have at least 5 to 7 years of experience over Supply Chain Management.
- Should have in depth exposure in Material management functions-Large multiple stores-inventory management-Storage technique- Logistics/despatch activities.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.