Head - Operations at Cube HR
Views:2180 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-7 yrs)
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Should have at least 5 to 7 years of experience over Supply Chain Management.
- Should have in depth exposure in Material management functions-Large multiple stores-inventory management-Storage technique- Logistics/despatch activities.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects