Manager - Supply Chain - FMCG/FMCD (1-10 yrs)
Manager Supply chain
- Demand & Supply Planning For 200+ Warehouses
- Handling production for 3 plants
- Inventory Planning at DC and Warehouse
- Automated Replenishment, Dispatch & Production plan saving 30 Man Hours(weekly) using Python
- Project: Component Level Forecasting (reduction in 10% wastage)
- Analyzing demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregating for multiple time horizons.
- Collecting & reviewing historical sales data, researching demand drivers, preparing demand planning data and evaluating forecast results.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams for their inputs and refining the forecast data to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interacting with sales, marketing, and customer data to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Performing collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and merchandise data to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Preparing data for pre-S&OP meeting to showcase the demand plan to the Microsoft FTE demand planner.
- Providing input to the Supply Planning team in developing inventory strategies on existing items & imported items.