Recruiter at Walk In Solutions
Views:744 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Supply Chain - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Supply Chain Manager based in Kenya with our FMCG client
We have one good opportunity for Supply Chain Manager based in Kenya with our FMCG client .
Job Location : Kenya
Job Description :
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Defining and implementing processes for efficient SCM (S&OP, IT processes, and infrastructure).
2. Efficiently manage Demand Planning, logistics and Inventory Management to ensure product availability.
3. Collaborate with production and sales team to develop and roll out a balanced demand driven production plan.
4. Strategically improve logistics operations by setting up controls and processes, improve customer service index
5. Identify and execute cost reduction projects and process improvements (six sigma, Lean, Low cost automation).
6. Drive continuous improvement of supply chain performance for the business using market data and best in class supply chain practices.
7. Own and drive key performance indicators for supply chain (such as on time delivery, cost, service levels).
8. Support expansion of distribution network for better availability.
9. To make new products available for launch as per annual growth plan.
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED :
- The ideal candidate should have a Master's degree (specialized in Supply Chain / Operations)
- 4-10 years of relevant experience within FMCG / Manufacturing industry.
- The incumbent should be strong on business orientation, execution, managed change projects and well developed ability in influencing senior business leaders.