Consultant at Total Search Solutions
Views:936 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Supply Chain - Electrical Firm (5-10 yrs)
- Procurement of materials for Instrumentation Projects, MRO & Service orders
- Soliciting bids from vendors for materials and services based on requirements from projects and sales departments.
- Negotiating with vendors for prices, deliveries, and payment terms.
- Processing of PO and material requisitions
- Expediting vendors for deliveries and updating project delivery schedules/MIS
- Coordinating inspection, documentation, certification, packing and shipping requirements
- Coordinating with vendors/local offices on export/import requirements and deliveries
- Coordinating with shipping and freight forwarding companies.
- Procurement planning for turnkey projects
- MIS report preparation and also supervision of expeditor
- Diploma/Degree in engineering (preferred Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical).
- Should be familiar with working in an ERP environment with knowledge of MS Office. Experienced with MS AX preferred.
- Experience with Ordering processes using Emerson Tools (Fisher FF2) or any OEM Tools
- Aware of issues related to shipping (e.g. INCOTERMS) and commercial issues related to taxation, Export/Import etc.
- Should have technical skills to evaluate and check vendor proposals. Candidates from the Instrumentation industry will be preferred
- Excellent English communication skills are required. Experience with procurement from international vendors will be an advantage.