Senior Consultant - Executive Search at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1394 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Supply Chain & Demand Planning - Flavor/Fruit Prep/Ingredients (8-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Job
1. Will play an essential role in the effective supply chain
a. Design, develop and execute supply chain strategy
b. Develop and use the analytical, marketing & sales data to effectively estimate future product demands. Manage RM/PM supply planning and inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecast-ing solutions
2. Manage and initiate key projects
a. Process Development & deployment to manage cost, personnel productivity & data accuracy
b. Training & Development of resources
c. Will be the backbone of S&OP monthly top executive meeting that will be the skeleton of company short and long-term top line and bottom line planning.
d. Ensure consistent availability of RM and products at customer level.
Demand planning and supply chain
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns, also based on information from all sales managers-
- Influence sales team to provide accurate forecast that lead to Budget and Market trend
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Provide monthly Dash-Board on Forecast accuracy analysis
- Liaise with Finance to translate forecast into P&L for YTD and 12 months rolling dimension
- Ensure smooth start-up of new products at industrial scale step; and when running at full scale by coordinating all departments involved (sales, R&D, procurement & production- .)
- Together with Procurement & Logistics lead, determine the safety stock per SKU in line with sales forecast, lead-time, MOQ and parameters
- Prepare the slow moving items reporting; lead the process to minimize the risk & losses
- Prepare reports showing stock levels of ingredients and finished product in order to achieve DIO target agreed in budget with management.
- Optimize inventory level that leads to have efficient DIO while keeping good service level.
- Translate demand into RM Supply planning that should lead to no OOS (out of stocks) and inform Procurement on demand to be secured (packaging, Raw materials)
- Supervise and pilot the good rotation and sufficient availability of metal containers, with the support of customer service manager.
- Review, analyze and report the accuracy of Service level Vs demand and supply
- Work with material planning & logistics to secure production plans that meet customer needs
- Forecast to OTIF management
Sales Review or S&OP:
- Liaise with relevant division teams to deploy approach in Demand Planning & Supply Chain
- Initiate, Manage and Monitor Key projects defined by CEO
- Create and manage task forces assigned for each project
- 1st priority for 2021 is to
a. reach the optimum level of inventory coverage
b. ensuring on-time launch of all new projects
c. Process development, implementation & improvement
- Acts in accordance with the applicable compliance guidelines
- Acts in accordance with the Safety First Principles