Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:2987 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Supply Chain Consulting - Big4 (7-11 yrs)
Advisory PI, Supply Chain, Manager
With new markets opening and technology advancing faster than ever, supply chain operations are becoming increasing complex. Our clients rely on effective, sustainable operation management, and they look to us to facilitate their needs. As a Supply Chain Manager, you'll use your analytical knowledge to manage the client engagement teams that streamline everything from planning, design and procurement to manufacturing, operations and processes in our Performance Improvement (PI). In return, you'll receive all the training you need to solve some of the most complex business issues around.
The opportunity :
There's been plenty of ongoing growth and investment in this area, and you- ll see that reflected in your role. You- ll be taking on high-level responsibilities and if you- re ready to take on new challenges to further develop our clients, you- ll find plenty of opportunities to progress even further.
Your key responsibilities
You're likely to spend most of your time directly influencing and engaging our clients, while coaching and developing your team, guaranteeing the right professionals are always there to help resolve our clients- issues. We- ll also look to you to improve performance by identifying areas for development within our current processes and practices. You- ll be working on complex projects for some of the most well-known clients across multiple industries. And since you- ll be directly embedded onsite with our clients, you will be required to undertake a significant amount of travel.
- Client service delivery/execution
- Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization
- Lead the delivery / execution of high quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
- Knowledge Management
- Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views
- Contribute to knowledge development and management
- Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships
- Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients
- Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise
- People Management
- Be a strong team player
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
- Assist in resolving people issues
- Support people development through guidance and feedback
- Take the lead in recruiting activities
- Ensure compliance to the firm's standards, processes and policies
- Contribute to the firm's initiatives in enhancing market leadership & growth, quality, people agenda and operational excellence
Skills and attributes for success :
- In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
- Expertise in two or more of the areas listed - Procurement / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Sales and Marketing / Strategy / Finance
- Professional network and networking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good leadership qualities
- Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts
- Program management, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Good experience in business development
- Excellent people management skills
- Sharp focus on quality delivery
- Ability to develop / customize solutions relevant to client
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Also, additionally
- Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
- Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations
- High initiative and drive, positive attitude and high commitment
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree in an Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.), Business, Supply Chain or Logistics discipline or CA + Master's degree (MBA- preferably from a premier institute such as IIMs, NITIE, SP Jain, XLRI, ISB, FMS etc.), supported by other professional qualifications
- 1+ years of relevant post MBA experience within a consulting environment (preferably) or Industry background (Business excellence / functional role) with significant expertise in at least three of the areas listed - Business transformation, Business process Re-engineering, Market assessment, Post-merger integration, Strategy and Business planning, Sales and Marketing improvement / transformation, Strategic Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management / transformation
- An existing network of industry contacts
- A record of excellence in providing advisory services across at least three of the supply chain areas listed - Business transformation, Business process Re-engineering, Market assessment, Post-merger integration, Strategy and Business planning, Sales and Marketing improvement / transformation, Strategic Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management / transformation
- Strong analytical skills and business insight, as well as the ability to increase revenue and develop new prospects
- Practical knowledge of selling and providing assessment, design and execution support
What we look for :
We're interested in professionals with a deep understanding in either an industry or multiple supply chain areas. Expertise in at least one sector of the following sectors : listed - Automotive, Consumer Products, Diversified industrial products, Metals and Mining, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Cement & building products etc. would be ideal.
- You'll need to be comfortable handling several responsibilities at once, often with shifting priorities. It's a highly collaborative environment, where you'll be building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels so you'll also need to be genuinely engaging, with interests and contacts in communities outside of your work life.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.