Manager at Quality Council of India
Views:881 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Supply Chain - Agriculture (0-2 yrs)
- Responsible for the efficient production and supply of products from the farm level to the consumers.
- Undertake major contract negotiations within the approved pricing policy and establish service programs.
- Coordinate with manufacturing and supply chain to ensure availability of right product at right time through a robust forecasting mechanism.
- Responsible for meeting consumers' requirements reliably in terms of quantity, quality and price.
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
- Understanding of planning, sourcing of raw materials, manufacturing, delivery, and returns.