Manager - Subrogation - Global Service Center (4-10 yrs)
The opportunity is with the Global Service Center of a large multi-national Insurance company.
Manages a staff of 6-10 arbitration specialists focused on the resolution of arbitration claims assigned to the Unit. Focuses on the timely and accurate filing of arbitrations, customer service, and ensures accuracy within the National Operation.
Sound Knowledge of Subrogation and insurance claim processing is a must.
- Ensures the development of staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for their team of Arbitration Specialists
- Accomplishes staff results in a timely and accurate fashion by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, developing and disciplining employees; coordinating and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Reviews and approves reserves and payments of adverse arbitration decisions.
- Ensures timely investigation and handling of claims to ensure proper coverage determination, timely settlement offers timely address to counteroffers according to state statutes and Company policy.
- May assist with mini-audits, re-inspections, and field audits on a timely basis to ensure that compliance with company guidelines and state laws are met in all phases of claims resolution.
- Superior communication skills to lead the team and build relationships with the Auto Liability adjuster to improve arbitration results.
- 5+ years of auto claim handling experience. With at least 1-2 years of significant Arbitration Forums experience.
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate production staff requirements and results, problem-solving, internal reporting, and technology enhancement evaluation.
- Must obtain and maintain all applicable licensing for required states to which assigned.
- Decisions are made of a monetary nature that can be up to policy limits and beyond and which, if mishandled, can cause unlimited exposure for the Company.
- At least 2 years prior supervisor or management experience preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.