Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:6808 Applications:574 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Structured Finance/Project Finance - Investment Bank (2-6 yrs)
Position: Manager - Structured Finance / Project Finance
Key job deliverables:
- Interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and undertaking execution under guidance from seniors.
- Identifying opportunities and supporting seniors in origination and conversion of leads with increasing levels of responsibility and accountability over time.
- Undertaking financial statement analysis - computation of key ratios, industry and peer comparison, financial metrics and differentiation, relative Valuation etc.
- Preparing financial models, projections, presentations, and other communication materials for clients.
- Overseeing research and analysis on areas including but not limited to client's primary industry, competitors, macro-factors affecting the industry, client's position within the industry.
- Preparing high quality pitch-books and information memorandums.
- Managing Analysts/Associates and ensuring timely deliveries.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Between 2 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates with Investment banking/Transaction advisory experience will be given preference.
- Strong academic background. MBA from top tier institutes or CA. CFA can be an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS PPT and Excel.
- Conversant with preparation of pitches/proposals for transactions, financial modeling and valuation methodologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.