Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1673 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Manager - Strategy & Transformation - Metals & Mining Sector (8-12 yrs)
- This position is going to be either in Gurugram / Mumbai / Kolkata.
- MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM (full time) - Top 20 Business Schools (IIMs, XLRI) +
- Engineer from IIT/ NIT/ Top State Engineering Colleges (Preferably Mining or Metallurgical but that is not a constraint).
- Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM (full time) - Top 20 Business Schools (IIMs, XLRI) + Engineer from IIT/ NIT/ Top State Engineering Colleges (Preferably Mining or Metallurgical but that is not a constraint).
Preferred Age Group : All Age
All Job Description
Metal and Mining role is a part of the Infrastructure Government and Healthcare (IGH) Strategy & Transformation.
Required Skill Sets :
- Deep understanding of overall sectoral issues (regulations, sustainability, logistics, commodity prices etc.) and operational issues (OEE of HEMMs/ UG machinery, Beneficiation/ extractive metallurgy, cost structures, conversion dynamics etc.).
- Writing proposals, organizing responses to bids.
- Strong organization skills - Collaboratively work with teams across locations, functions, project management skills.
- We need to take people who have at least 3-4 years of professional services/ consulting background - otherwise they cannot cope with consulting at a senior level
- Which virtually rules out the possibility of picking up senior people from industry
- An Engineering + MBA qualification is Needed. Ideally full-time course and not Executive MBA or 1-year (other than ISB).