Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:3741 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Strategy Team - Consumer/Healthcare/Industrial Sector - Consulting Firm (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Strategy Team
- Work with private equity and corporate clients, advising on commercial due diligence, market entry strategy, growth strategy, and business planning/feasibility studies.
- Delivering challenging engagements for some of the largest PEs and corporates in India
- Project management from project documentation, team formation to project delivery
- Research the client organization and industry; interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders
- Support the origination process through the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, and engagement proposals etc.
- Advise corporates on partner/acquisition target search, formulation of entry strategy, market assessment, the financial viability of the business and preparation of implementation roadmap
- Advise PE and strategic investors on business/commercial due diligence related to stake acquisition and divestment and in an assessment of pre-merger synergies
- Provided fundraising assistance to start-ups and growing businesses by developing the business plan and IM
- Contribute to building thought leadership on specific relevant industry themes
- Work on projects that would involve market assessment, financial projections, and analysis
- Undertake project submodules, largely independently and guide analysts and associates on their work streams
- Conduct primary research, expert calls/discussions, for collecting market insights and information.
Key skills - Develop acquisition rationale, market and company projections, industry benchmarking, review of the business plan, sensitivity analysis, the financial impact of operations consolidation
- Mentoring a team of junior resources to support the delivery of engagements and play a key role in their learning and development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.