Lead Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Views:589 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Strategy/Synergy & Performance - Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
I have a job opportunity with an US based Multinational manufacturing Company with a revenue of US$ 3,882 million (2017), please go through the below details and revert accordingly:-
Position at a glance:-
In this position, candidate will work on very challenging, high-impact development projects with an opportunity to work with cross-divisional teams in a complex, international environment which contributes to regional as well as global strategy.
In this role the candidate will:
- Work closely with the MD and senior leadership team within the region to build the strategic plan and drive the implementation of the same
- Targeting synergy opportunities, developing a road-map to help realize those synergies and measuring synergies for the region by working closely with the Regional Operating Council members
- Drive and support implementation of global and regional strategic initiatives, partnerships and M&A related projects
- Develop expertise in cross functional business strategies topics and get buy-in from senior management team
- Support strategic investment activities in the region, all in compliance with corporate governance rules.
- Support divisions with regional aspects of annual strategic planning processes.
- Candidate is best equipped for this task if he/she has:
- Engineering degree and an MBA from a leading tier one institute
- 8 + years of work experience in Strategic Planning and Implementation, New opportunity and business case preparation and evaluation, Financial Management techniques, Market Research and Analysis, delivery of different Lead Projects in industries such a Railways, Automobile, Aviation, Heavy Engineering and Manufacturing.
-Well versed in Innovation and Technology trends for B2B and B2C,
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to articulate business strategies and formulate concise solutions to complex problem
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Reach me out to know more about this opportunity.
+91 98406 81045