Research Associate at Antal International
Views:2160 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Strategy & PMO - Healthcare - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-11 yrs)
Strategy & PMO Manager
- Strategy & PMO Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Consumer Products Expansion Program and associated projects are planned, managed, and governed in a consistent, transparent, and disciplined manner.
- The position requires big-picture orientation along with razor-sharp intelligence, high-level energy, and innovative mindset. An ideal person is a genuine blend of strategic & tactical skills someone who has a strategic mindset with an unwavering focus on deliverables and timelines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and a high level of energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must for this role.
- S(he) will lead efforts to improve our processes, systems/ tools and making our teams highly productive.
- The ability to work across functions and teams will allow him/her to ensure alignment of priorities and goals, drive results and foster a culture and environment to achieve excellence and innovation.
- Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking and managing cost, schedule, and scope for all projects in the portfolio.
- M&A process formulation with both Buy and Sell mandates linked to the corporate Strategy
- Work collaboratively across the organization including marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain operations, etc. to help secure a commitment for cross-company efforts
- Enforce consistency and standardize processes across the team and the broader project management organization.
- Create and drive the Go-to-market strategy: Conceptualize strategies and implement by liaising with cross-functional teams
- Market Research: Know the market and stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find exclusive opportunities and priorities based on internal capabilities, etc.
- New Initiatives: Explore marketing, operational, new product launch recommendations as part of research; analyses and draw conclusions based on the implications of find1ings.
- Define KPI/ Measures and ensure a consistent approach to track performance and provide a decision support system to drive improvement and reliability of the team's deliverable.
- Business plan evaluation and modeling and operational excellence by directly partnering with specific businesses/functions
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- 4-5 years post-MBA experience at a leading strategy consulting firm/FMCG/FMCD business managing strategy/ EA or PMO Lead in Start-up/E-commerce
-- MBA from only Premium B school
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to create a structured approach for handling ambiguous business issues and provide direction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.