Deputy Manager at Shodh
Views:9300 Applications:1149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Strategy & PMO - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
- Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking and managing cost, schedule, and scope for all projects in the portfolio.
- M&A process formulation with both Buy and Sell mandates linked to the corporate Strategy
- Work collaboratively across organization including marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain operations etc to help secure a commitment for cross-company efforts
- Enforce consistency and standardize processes across the team and the broader project management organization.
- Create and drive the Go-to-market strategy : Conceptualise strategies and implement by liaising with cross-functional teams
- Market Research: Know the market and stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find exclusive opportunities and prioritize based on internal capabilities, etc.
- New Initiatives: Explore marketing, operational, new product launch recommendations as part of research; analyze and draw conclusions based on the implications of findings.
- Define KPI/ Measures and ensure consistent approach to track performance and provide decision suppost system to drive improvement and reliability of team's deliverables.
- Business plan evaluation and modeling and operational excellence by directly partnering with specific businesses/functions
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.