Deputy Manager at Shodh
Views:11313 Applications:1183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Strategy & PMO - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
- Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking and managing cost, schedule, and scope for all projects in the portfolio.
- M&A process formulation with both Buy and Sell mandates linked to the corporate Strategy
- Work collaboratively across organization including marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain operations etc to help secure a commitment for cross-company efforts
- Enforce consistency and standardize processes across the team and the broader project management organization.
- Create and drive the Go-to-market strategy : Conceptualise strategies and implement by liaising with cross-functional teams
- Market Research: Know the market and stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find exclusive opportunities and prioritize based on internal capabilities, etc.
- New Initiatives: Explore marketing, operational, new product launch recommendations as part of research; analyze and draw conclusions based on the implications of findings.
- Define KPI/ Measures and ensure consistent approach to track performance and provide decision suppost system to drive improvement and reliability of team's deliverables.
- Business plan evaluation and modeling and operational excellence by directly partnering with specific businesses/functions
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.