Manager - Recruitment at Scripting Success
Views:2310 Applications:671 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Strategy & Planning - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-5 yrs)
The control function
- Formulate and maintain policies and guidelines throughout the organization and individual departments
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision- making, program management, and initiative implementation
- To enable regular business reviews.
- Discuss with the individual department heads and allocate Monthly and Weekly KPIs to each department. Keep a track on the progress and facilitate in removing bottlenecks and inhibitors. Determine the proper course of action.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- To be the guardian of the business calendar
The enablement function
- To act as the pivot between functions specifically wrt organization culture, employee well- being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Collaborate cross functionally to enable new tools and practices being accessible as desired
- Continuously act as the knowledge hub for the organization which would include evaluating new tools for faster and scalable growth, identifying market opportunities and current industry trends and driving product/service value add basis such insights
- Coordinate the initiation and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Assist the department heads in facilitating effective decision- making. Enable the creation and management of project and department level operating plans and strategies on monthly and annual basis.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with the CEO and department heads on special projects
- To continuously work towards ensuring team motivation via various engagement programs, incentive designs where applicable, team building exercises; helping increase efficiency levels & effectiveness
- Act as a sounding board to the CEO for new ideas and initiatives
To focus on overall development
- Collaborate the human resources department in inducting the all key new hires
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of CEO and working closely with departmental heads
- Champion regular competitive landscape analysis along with customer insights as a systemic input to the business
- To ensure that cross project and cross functional organizational learning/best practices are documented and replicated from one project to another project
- To be the knowledge hub of the organization and provide continuous input to the system of the best practices from across the world
- Relentless drive, creativity, first rate minds, and an ability to lead in an inclusive and collaborative manner. Should exhibit exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with a go-getter attitude
- High on integrity and interpersonal skills
- Should have relentless curiosity and the ability to find path in unknown. If you enjoy bringing stability in chaos, this is the perfect role for you.
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders on cross-functional projects..
- Master's degree from a premier B-School with 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning, consulting, exposure to start-ups/ rapid growth business will be preferred.