Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:2173 Applications:765 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Manager - Strategy & Operations - Internet/Online (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a strong, independent and innovative thinker in the CEOs office. You will be working directly with org / functional leaders to help solve problems. You'll be responsible for identifying the key problems, setting the priorities, coming up with solutions and driving implementation in different types of projects. There are primarily three parts of the role:
I) Strategic Projects :
Own and deliver strategic projects which are structural and long term in nature for the company.
Types of projects:
External: These projects help bring outside in perspective into the strategic planning of the company.
Some of these include, but not limited to :
- Competitive strategy of platforms across emerging markets
- Product strategy benchmarking of e-commerce
- Successful Monetization models across the globe
Internal : These projects help bring outside perspective to solving difficult problems that exist within different orgs in the company.
This will involve:
- Structuring the problem in different parts and creating strong hypothesis to unlock opportunity areas in depth analysis with strong backing of internal data, secondary and primary research (wherever required)
- Design and conduct experiments to validate hypotheses, and to arrive at data-driven decisions.
II) Moonshot projects: These projects are to create new and adjacent business models / opportunities to Meesho's core business. This will involve:
- Identifying new business models based on internal data and external research
- Opportunity sizing of various models
- Designing and creating pilots and eventually MVPs of new business models
III) Due Diligence : Multiple types of due diligence
- DD for M&A
- DDs for new categories
- DDs for new geographies
What are we looking for?
3-5 years of total work experience with the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting from top tier firms
- Experience in startups / tech companies in similar roles will be great
- Preferably candidates with MBA degree
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Superior problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong track record with proven growth in your current organisation