Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:13028 Applications:508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Manager - Strategy - Investment Bank (3-7 yrs)
Hiring for the following role for our Investment Banking client in Mumbai / Bangalore.
Job Responsibilities :
- As part of the collection strategy team you are required to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on credit card & (or) overdraft accounts.
- Expectations include assisting in developing, maintaining, and improving program policies, strategies, MIS reports, processes and procedures within the assigned function, conducting complex analysis and providing accurate and concise results with recommendations to management. Primarily use advanced tools and techniques to perform assigned work.
- You will be responsible for owning processes and will be accountable for regular reporting or process administration.
- Strong knowledge of SAS, SQL, Excel and other analytic tools required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals across departments / functions and with senior-level individuals; should have the ability to present information confidently in a crisp and easily understandable way
- Proven record in problem solving and business innovation. Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze, understand root cause
- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills. Ability to synthesize / analyze diverse information, develop recommendations, and makes decisions.
In case you wish to explore this opportunity, please feel free to write to me or call me on 7410005864.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.