Manager - Strategy/High Frequency Option Trading - IIT/IIM/ISB/NIT (4-10 yrs)
Manager-Strategy ( High Frequency option Trading)-IIT/IIM/ISB/NIT
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing, and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong candidates should have 3-6 years of work experience in HFT trading or quant investment.
- Premium Institute (IIT/IIM/NSIT)
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net, C++
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual high energy, high activity levels passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company