Senior Consultant at AceProHR
Views:1542 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Manager - Strategy - CEO's Office - Captive unit (7-12 yrs)
Our client is one of the finest captives in Bangalore
It does high end-Technology, analytics, operations for its parent company which is a Global Major
Role : Manager - Strategy
This is a team in the CEOs office which works on efficiency and impact projects across business lines and functions
Key result areas :
- Business Performance works on strategy, planning, and transformation projects. The objectives/outcomes of our projects are to: increase efficiencies, generate revenues, accelerate the firms enterprise wide performance.
- This high visibility team works on projects that come from the CEO's desk.
- Partner with BU Leaders and their teams, and other teams at Epsilon, to drive projects to success.
- People on this team see the firm from a 360 degree lens.
- The work is highly collaborative, challenging, and interesting.
- People on this team get exposure to and can network with senior leaders and their teams. Each day is different and exciting!
- Excellent pedigree- with at least 7 years post qualification experience
- Working with the Big 4 in Strategy consulting and have worked on projects in the IT, Media, CRM industry
- Working in the strategy team of Captives or offshore/services company will also be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive and agile