Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1010 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Strategy & Business Design - Technology/Media & Telecom (5-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Malaysia or Indonesia
Our client is world's top 5 ( Big 5 ) consultancy company. They works with the world's leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: corporate and business unit strategy, marketing and sales, organization and leadership, innovation, national economic development, and social impact.
Who is eligible ???
Must : Experience in South Eastern Market exposure.
Must : part experience in client acquisition
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 0091 8309618146,
Salary : USD : 75000 to 120000/-
VISA : client will arrange the family VISA
Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry group brings together one of the world's largest pools of deep industry experts - respected for helping shape some of the world's most recognized TMT brands and helping companies of all shapes and sizes thrive in a digital world.
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with our clients to understand the forces that are driving change, identifying opportunities and develop solutions across the whole organization.
The nature of the work we do includes:
- Developing strategic business models: helping clients determine the optimum business or commercial model to effectively deliver their objectives, e.g., in the context of product launch or competitive market disruption.
- Capability building: helping our clients configure effectively and develop their ability to deliver operational excellence in specific areas, e.g., commercial, medical affairs.
- Strategic options analysis and evaluation: working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key investment decisions.
- Stimulating innovation: helping clients to identify new ways of working that will stimulate innovation and growth, and lead to better decision-making.
- Market analysis: traditional evidence-led analysis to identify market development opportunities to support client strategies.
We believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
Experience and Education
- Tertiary qualification in a business, technology or engineering discipline and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in a strategic or operations planning/consulting role in the Telecom Service Provider or High-Technology Industry.
- Experience in commercial or corporate strategy focusing on market access, pricing strategies, product launch and commercial due diligence.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.