Consultant at Antal International
Views:212 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Marketing - Media/Entertainment Industry (12-15 yrs)
Manager - Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In coordination/collaboration with the International and Global Sourcing and Procurement teams, he / she will be responsible for leading/managing Strategic Sourcing & Procurement of Marketing spend areas across India/APAC
- The individual is responsible for developing and then working to deliver the category strategy for the marketing for India/APAC.
- It is his/her responsibility to ensure the relevant regional and local business, finance and sourcing stakeholders are considered and provide LOB / Country input into the strategy.
- It is essential that he/she builds and maintains an extensive senior executive level internal network, as well as a solid external market network to ensure plans are informed, innovative and aligned with the company's long term goals.
- On an ongoing basis the individual will be responsible for delivering the category plan at an India level with the help of his/her team. He/she will need to work closely with the stakeholders and finance to deliver this.
- The individual must ensure the company's reputation is protected and in engaging third parties we comply with company standards and polices, including but not limited to IP protection, Personal Data protection
- The individual will need to ensure consistency with the wider regional strategy and work closely with global category leads to ensure global opportunities are leveraged.
Experience & Professional qualifications:
- Minimum 12-15 years procurement experience in best in class procurement departments with a strong record of value delivery (savings and other added-value metrics)
- 4+ years proven experience in sourcing marketing goods and services across key subcategories like creative, events, PR, market research, print etc.
- Experience working in a multinational / multi LOB environment
- Experience in Media, Entertainment, or Technology Industries would be preferred
- Internal / external business consulting experience
- Experience in managing a cross functional team (LOB and territory)