Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:519 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Strategic Risk Credit Strategy - Analytics - BFS (5-12 yrs)
You will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives in the Strategic Risk Credit Analytics team that contribute to Synchrony financials- growth and productivity objectives. This role enables you to work directly with the business in catering to the end-to-end analytical needs.
You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, Python, R, Tableau, SAS E Miner, Model builder suite of products) along with managing projects
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms for Credit loss Prevention Strategy teams across Account management functions as required
- Identify the key trends associated with credit loss using advanced analytics and help the business to deploy necessary strategies
- Leverage internal and external customer and account information - use numerical, computational and operations research techniques
- Analytics will cover a broad spectrum of account management areas such as Credit Line Increase programs, Credit line decrease, Authorizations
- Communicate findings and analytic recommendations to Strategy owners and senior leadership.
- Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Facilitate "Lessons Learned" session at close of each project. Follow through on action items
to ensure "Best Practices" are incorporated into future projects.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Degree in following Majors - Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors with 3+ years- Consumer Credit experience in Analytics
- At least 3+ years hand on experience in Advanced Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Logistical/Linear/Regressions CHAID/CART/Clustering techniques, Optimization (LP, NLP, Integer Programming), Simulation & Neural network tools.
- Working knowledge of SAS, Python/R, SQL, Unix, Excel. Tableau, SAS E Miner would be a plus
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Knowledge of R/Python and other open source tools.
- Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
- Systems Implementation experience.
- Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.