Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:436 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Strategic Research - Insurance (8-10 yrs)
Strategic research opportunity in Mumbai with a leading Insurance Broking and Risk Management firm for an individual holding 8+ yrs of experience in business research, market research with exposure in leading complex research assignments aligned to the Sales Strategy focusing on clients / prospects, markets, sectors, competitors, products and regulatory developments and working in Big 4 / consulting setups .
If you come with similar strategic research experience in consulting setups, please read on and apply !
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants.
- Conducting high quality research and delivering in depth insights on company/industry/region
- Performing data analysis and building relevant insights for the along with the research team for the key stakeholders
- Working closely with the broking colleagues to support them with Industry research (regional and global research)
- Leading a team of researchers and consultants to deliver top quality outputs thereby driving clients- sales and revenue
- Leading complex research assignments aligned to the - Sales Strategy- focused on clients / prospects, markets, sectors, competitors, products and regulatory developments.
- Using tools and databases ( Factiva, Bloomberg, Lexis Nexis etc )to retrieve information
- Working on large strategical projects (end to end project management) and conducting various financial analysis, macro & micro economic analysis, company profiling, competitor benchmarking etc.
- Composing various industrial reports, information decks, newsletters, white papers etc.
- Post graduate degree in Management with 8 to 10 years of experience in business research with sound knowledge of global market place, economic - geopolitical developments & key business & financial risks.
- In depth knowledge of insurance markets globally (preferably about UK pensions / Insurance broking and risk classes) or prior experience of working with UK/US based insurance or consulting firm will be preferred.
- High proficiency in advanced skills in MS office with sound knowledge of strategic frameworks and various databases like Bloomberg, Factiva, Lexis Nexis open sources or Internet etc.
- Proven experience in leading complex research assignments aligned to the - Sales Strategy focusing on clients / prospects, markets, sectors, competitors, products and regulatory developments
- Should have exposure of working with business unit leads / senior leadership to understand market dynamics, identify new business and penetration prospects
- Strong understanding of strategy frameworks (Porter's 5 forces, BCG Matrix, Mckinsey 7s etc.) and their applications in bringing out cutting edge insights
- Adept in different gamuts of research - Financial analysis, economic analysis, company profiling, market reports, topical insights.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to translate data into meaningful insights
- People management/Team handling and project management experience.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.