Senior Recruiter at Ara Resources
Views:2994 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Strategic Program & Operations - BFSI (14-20 yrs)
- Responsible for planning, executing, and monitoring programs and processes in support of the Industry Lead. This role supports the Global Industry Managing Director and ensures key leadership in the OUs, SGs, and Offerings are aligned and operating against overall Industry goals and priorities.
- This program manager will help ensure buy-in and coordination across organizational entities and provide direction and leadership for business-critical projects and initiatives as requested.
Specific responsibility includes:
1. Strategy and planning:
- Work with leadership team to refresh Industry/Practice strategy each Fiscal Year.
- Manage FY planning process including financial, investment, and account planning.
- Support Industry elements of Consulting Transformation Programme
2. Track and drive performance:
- Manage all Industry/Practice investment budgets, working with leadership and Finance to ensure appropriate budget spend.
- Track & Share Sales, NR, CCI, ADR, MD&I, HR metrics, Client Sat, Marketing metrics, Practice v Industry performance, etc.
- Deep dive analysis into issues coming out of the monthly reporting so that action can be taken to address
3. High Performance positioning and Thought Leadership:
- Work with Research, Marketing, and SMEs to execute against strategy and ensure Industry/Practice goals are met/exceeded.
- Ensure materials are updated for the latest Industry/Practice innovations, refreshed regularly, and communicated for use by practitioners
4. Offering/Asset Management:
- Lead monthly leadership calls where this is a key topic (schedule, plan agenda, create/coordinate materials, facilitate, track and share budgets)
- Ensure assets are refreshed regularly, working with team responsible. Coordinate refreshing, harvesting assets, connecting practice with the assets and SMEs, keeping abreast of Accenture wide thinking, processes, resources, etc.
5. Manage the client portfolio:
- Provide analysis of our client portfolio to IMD, OU leads, Offering Leads - tracking Diamonds and FC. Coordinate updates to the G2000 list annually for Industry, which requires inputs from CSG leads and Global/OU MDs.
6. Marketing & Communications:
- Review/draft/provide input to internal communications.
- Provide support to marketing team with data needed for their activities. o Team to create industry/practice PPTs for the practice (internal/external).
7. Sales and Pipeline Management:
- Manage the coding review/clean up of Industry/Practice info in tools like MMS
- Monthly and ad hoc analysis of our sales and pipeline data for Global/OUs/CSGs/Offerings/Clients.
8. Skills and Capability Development:
- Coordinate with and provide guidance to L&TD, Content, and Social Learning teams - priority training courses, kx site updates, growing the CoPs, Call and Learns, campaigns, etc.