Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:3887 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Strategic Program Management - Consulting Firm (10-14 yrs)
JD for Manager-Strategic Program Manager
Roles and responsibilities :
- A strong background in program management and data analytics with an extensive track record of successfully delivering complex programs, this role would lead and manage strategic programs and analyze business data to develop meaningful insights regarding cost optimization at the Company.
- The role would be responsible for managing diverse projects to ensure that the objectives and goals of the Strategic Program Management Office (SPMO) vertical, and of projects aligned to that vertical, are accomplished. S/he would report to the Head of SPMO at Company.
- To lead and manage strategic programs & projects by liaising with various Functions and Business Units in Company. The candidate should also be able to deliver complex high impact projects for Company member firms in other countries.
- To analyze and interpret business data and turn it into insights which can offer ways to optimize costs in Company, thus positively affecting business results. The candidate should be well versed in collection and interpretation of business data, analyze results, identify patterns and trends in data sets, and present the findings to senior stakeholders in Company.
- Ensure that strategic projects and cost optimization initiatives are in alignment with overall transformation objectives and timelines, and to advise and support stakeholders in Business Units and Functions in undertaking business transformation.
- Ensure that projects under his/her purview are delivered in accordance with the Company approach towards project management, including taking the lead in the crafting of feasibility studies, business cases.
- To ensure appropriate linkages with other projects and initiatives within the business transformation landscape, and confirm that appropriate ownership is taken of risks and dependencies between projects.
Technical skills :
Prior experience in successful delivery of large scale transformation programs and data analytics that have resulted in savings and service improvements for professional services organizations. Experience in employee engagement and influencing multi-disciplinary teams, senior management and other stakeholder groups, to achieve program outcomes.
Prior Experience :
- The candidate must have 10-14 years of relevant experience in a similar role at a Tier-1 consulting firm. The candidate should be fully proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Education / professional qualifications :
- MBA from a reputed B-School in India or overseas.
Behavioral / team skills :
- Strong problem solving and project/program management skills as well as ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience partnering with senior stakeholders
- Excellent relationship management skills - display sensitivity to organizational dynamics and cultivate relationships across functions in order to drive results
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Strong cross-functional work attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - ability to adapt communication upwards and downwards for appropriate levels of detail
- Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions for complex business problems.
Avanika Singh Chauhan
Techsist Solution Private Limited
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.