Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:437 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Manager - Strategic Planning - Pharma (3-6 yrs)
Manager - Strategic Planning - Pharma
Education/Qualification: MBA, from a reputed college (IIM/ ISB/ SPJ/ FMS etc.)
- Understanding of Pharma business, Pharma market, channels, TA's etc. Base level medical / clinical understanding on Pharma products.
- Knowledge and usage experience of various data sources (IQVIA, Comcon, DRG, Global data etc).
- Strong data analytics and interpretations skills, Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, Connecting and influencing various stakeholders, demonstrated ability to connect diverse data sources to draw key insights and picking up market shifts and trends. Proven expertise in business modelling & analytics, Cross functional team working
- Strategic think through of a problem from multiple dimensions and creatively looking at solutions, ability to tell a build a story and present it by building compelling business documents
- Strong data analytics and interpretations skills, Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, Connecting and influencing various stakeholders.
- Should be a Self-starter and with a strong drive and ability to deliver value - Ability to work with multiple functional teams in the organisation
- Analyse internal and external business environment for allocated Regions through secondary research using open data source/syndicated market reports.
- Be a domain expert for select markets through active study and tracking of market trends/ shifts related to business, healthcare, regulatory, distribution, manufacturing policies, Business model shifts etc.
- Undertake various projects related to market study or explorative projects like study/ evaluation of new business models etc., from inception to delivery of final report and presentation to the management.
- Do deep dive on few futuristic topics and present white paper/ reports based on strategic prioritization.
- Responsible for regular Market and competitor data analysis/ tracking from secondary sources/ open databases (IQVIA, Comcon, DRG, Global data etc.) for your allocated markets.
- Lead and deliver competition benchmarking initiatives on select themes for select markets.
- Study new therapy/ product launches across markets (US/EU/Japan/Korea etc.) and generate reports at regular frequency.
- Will be responsible for designing the project scope / scale, methodology (may need secondary/ primary research & evaluation including market visits and stake holder connect/ interviews), timelines, market study, development of final report addressing KBQ's, insights and recommendations.
- Support country teams in terms of data analytics, addressing KBQ's to arrive at strategic plan with 5-7 years visibility in terms of Space identification/sizing/ selection (where to play), help design/identify SMART moves (how to win) with market facing KPI's for each of the moves along with clear delivery responsibility matrix (Move owners).
- Track for bottle necks/ delays/deviations, work with country team to arrive at mitigation/ catch-up initiatives to minimise possible impact on Strat plan.
- Drive active study and tracking of trends/ shifts.
- Custom analysis of new markets.
- Study and track changing dynamics of various prevailing business models.
- Proactively anchor strategic discussions and develop event-based scenarios.
- Based on approval by management design and implement pilot testing for new business models. Anchor and lead discussion platforms to drive new knowledge capture.