Senior Consultant at Michael Page
Views:198 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Strategic Insights & Content - IT (7-15 yrs)
Opportunity to work with the leaders in the industry
Work directly with the Business Leaders & senior leadership
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the leaders in the IT Services industry, a 3-decade-old organisation headquartered out of India with a presence in over 20 countries.
- Create thought leadership content, such as insights, points of view (PoVs), whitepapers, and blogs, from client engagements across the globe.
- Work with senior stakeholders in the practice and delivery functions to drive consultative discussions and probe the desired outcomes of engagements.
- Generate extrapolative and forward-looking insights through both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Write clear, concise, and compelling business content that is appropriate for both business and technical audiences.
- Present crisp and actionable insights and recommendations with an acute focus on the "so what" for Prodapt's clients and businesses.
- Collaborate with colleagues from Prodapt offices spread across the globe and stakeholders to understand, refine, and manage expectations and priorities for multiple engagements.
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders and act as trusted advisors to them.
- Participate in team-level operational and brainstorming activities, and coach junior members of the team.
The Successful Applicant:
- Brings on board 8-12 years of experience 8-12 years of experience in thought leadership writing or technical content writing for an IT MNC
- Must possess skills of insights generation, business communication writing, and industry knowledge of various technologies in the IT ecosystem
What's on Offer?
- Be a part of a leading IT MNC
- Working with a renowned leadership
- Industry-leading compensation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.