Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting at Credo Consulting
Views:23850 Applications:1754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:894
Manager - Strategic Business Research (7-10 yrs)
Are you someone with:
- Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business
- Strong background in market intelligence / primary research work
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Flexibility to work with client team time requirements
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
Would you be interested in a role where your key responsibilities would be:
- Work with consultants and fellow researchers to understand, disaggregate, and prioritise their information needs.
- using primary research for diagnostics and filling information gaps from secondary sources.
- help teams determine the most appropriate solution to the issues they are working on, effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness, and cost limitations.
- By leveraging existing electronic databases, collect, summarise, synthesise and form a well structured perspective based on the relevant facts.
- communicate the end products (e.g., frameworks, PowerPoint charts, summaries, fact packs, excel spreadsheets) to the teams in a clear and synthesised manner.
- integrate full time into the group's primary research capability and drive the growth of the team.
- build knowledge in a niche area and deliver on real time client projects or will get an opportunity to start to manage relationships with consultants and specialists.
If you believe this is you. please apply on this role and I will get back to you on your cellphone.