Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:1018 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Manager - Strategic Analysis (4-6 yrs)
Manager Strategic Analysis
We are seeking to shortlist high-potential candidates for the stated role with a client organisation - a leading organization in its area of business.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to -
Working with the Top Management the role-holder will contribute to translating organizational vision and strategic plans to business reality.
Will be tasked to take responsibility of -
- In-depth analysis of business performance benchmarked against the planned/budgeted on an ongoing basis.
- To keep track of MIS reports, consolidation & reconciliation with financial reports.
- To sharply analyse causes of variances and advise suitable steps/measures to address them.
- To analyse the profit and loss statement of the organisation on a monthly basis
- To map trends of business performance.
- To ensure smooth & timely completion of presentations for board meetings, quarterly reviews, and other management meetings.
Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA (leading institutes)
- 4-6 years post qualification experience specifically in responsibilities for this role
- Entrepreneurial having good business initiative with experience in strategic financial analysis
- Effective and efficient problem-solving and analytical skills
- Commercial and financial acumen and attention to detail.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct market, industry, and company research.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.