Recruitment Team Lead at Acumont Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Strategic Alliances & Partnerships - Cardiology/Medical Device (12-15 yrs)
- Bachelor in Science /B Pharma/ BE/ BTech in Biomedical Engineering / Bio- instrumentation, Electronics
- PG degree in Business Management (preferred)
Relevant prior Experience and Knowledge:
- 12-15 years B2B /B2C Sales experience in selling of solution-based Products/Services sectors (Insurance, Healthcare Consulting Engagement Manager, High-end Capex/Solutions Sales in Medical/Life Sciences/ DTx companies)
- Experience in Cardiology/Medical device or Equipment (preferable)
- Exposure to C-Suite level deal making is essential
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
- Willingness to travel.
Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence without authority, collaborate & communicate across the account's organization functions to achieve desired objectives.
- Professional 'Presence'.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of stakeholder hierarchies.
- People and Relationship building skills.
- Sound commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of cardiology & Insurance sector would be an added advantage
- Customer focused: Should have an ability to engage customers & partners to ramp up business support and deliver value.
- Demonstrated grit in handling challenging customers & handling complex negotiations.
- Ability to understanding and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Good influencing and convincing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Result oriented
- Demonstrated tenacity to achieve assigned objectives despite challenges.
- Well organized, able to set and reset priorities / revector approach to align to customer or organization requirements.
- Demonstrated patience and perseverance in handling stakeholders.
- Self-Starter, high on initiative and strategic thinking ability.
- Learning Agility
- Agile in keeping updated on Industry trends, networking at industry forums and interest in learning more about customer priorities & strategies.
- Ability and willingness to learn from experiences and application of past learning to new situations in a positive way.
- Eagerness to learn and expansion of responsibilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.