Founder at KPB Consultants
Views:2095 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Manager - Strategic Alliances & Partnership - NBFC (2-6 yrs)
Manager - Strategic Alliances & Partnership
Arthmate is changing the financing landscape through Finance as a Service across the spectrum of lending via a state of the art, customizable, technology suite. The key responsibility of this role is to onboard strategic partners by offering custom embedded finance solutions
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Take responsibility for delivering new partners through partnerships.
2. Drive all aspects of partner relationships including business development, enablement, partner marketing, operations, tech integrations and solution development
3. Build long-term relationships with partners across hierarchies and functions. Direct liaising with the CXO level in customer organisations
4. Manage partner pipeline as per aligned frameworks and grow the channel in the selected region multiple fold
5. Manage all relationship interlocks - executive, product development, marketing, delivery (operations)
6. Negotiate deal constructs, commercials, and agreements
7. Role requires frequent travel within the assigned region
8. Communicate effectively with the senior management team to provide regular updates on regional sales performance and market intelligence
9. Collaborate with the credit and underwriting team to ensure smooth loan origination process for customers
1. Strong negotiation and indirect/ cross-functional stakeholder management skills
2. Ability to get your foot in the door - in partner organisations
3. Basic understanding of APIs / digital loan journeys
4. Experience of working with Fintechs/ NBFCs in Business Development role
1. 2-6 years of experience in strategic partnerships, sales, or business development, MBA from a reputed institution will be an added advantage
2. Prior experience in a frontline role/ enterprise sales/ alliance in an online domain is preferred or prior experience in managing B2B relationships in NBFCs or in bank.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for building partnerships and driving growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.