Talent Acquisition Specialist at Talentiser Pvt Ltd
Views:539 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Strategic Alliances & Partnership - Internet Firm (4-10 yrs)
Role: Manager Strategic Alliances
Company: Internet StartUp
- Understand our business models and products to develop partnership strategies and execute the plans.
- Understand business needs and create execute tactical and strategic campaigns with the partners to serve those needs.
- Stay on top of new product trends technologies based opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive database of all relative, customers players across related geographies
- Scout for potential alliances across and initiate discussions for potential collaboration work with internal (Sales, Marketing, Product, Design) and external (strategic partners) teams to execute strategic initiatives
- Create alliance proposals and standard MOUs
- Facilitate meetings with channels and alliances
- Close requisite paperwork with partners to formalize our working relationship
- Work to convert each strategic relationship into tangible business results both direct and indirect
- Timely monitor and report the progress for the strategic alliances and current sales funnel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.