Manager - Strategic Accounts - Real Estate Portal (3-6 yrs)
Job title: Account Manager- Strategic Accounts
Reporting to: City Manager/City Head
Location: Chennai/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai / Delhi- NCR/ Pune
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing the High Net Worth Real Estate developers of the assigned territory
- Achieving the Monthly / Annual Business targets assigned in terms of selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships including sale of new initiatives
- Responsible for generating net sales and new revenue, within existing relationships and new clients, by leveraging the broad suite of product offerings to our relevant customer segments.
- Development and implementation of Major Account / Sales strategy with identification of opportunities and winning opportunities with eye on increasing market share and maximizing customer retention.
- Provide feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness.
- Overall responsibility for Sales/Account Management/Sales targets to maximize revenue and meet corporate objectives.
- Develop strategies and tactics to maximize growth opportunities and continually strengthen market share and revenue achievement.
- Develop and maintain market intelligence and an understanding of market trends and client business needs.
- Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customers and internal stakeholders,
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior leadership.
- Lead and develop the organization with regard to competence, professionalism and streamlined processes Expand the customer base and acquire profitable Business
- Responsible for key account relationship with key customers in the region.
- Excellent presentation and documenting skills
- A team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to make decisions under UN-predictable situation and think outside the box to make it simpler
- Result Driven
- Customer Champion
- Captivator - Good written & Verbal communication skills.
- Role Model - Develops self & Team, promotes good work ethics & professionalism
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.