Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1681 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Statutory/Internal Audit - BFSI (1-8 yrs)
Exp: 1 - 8 years
CTC: 15 - 25 LPA
Experience in Statutory/Internal Audits in Indian banks/BFSI
Should have handled Banking Clients
Preferred: From Big 4
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit - Indian GAAP accounting services and related services for clients
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Partner to build client relationships
- Independently conduct internal audits of banks and assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
- Assisting in planning, designing and implementation of risk based audit plans to ensure safety and soundness of the Banks
- Assisting in the follow-up of all outstanding issues, preparation of the status reports to the Risk committee.
- Ensure effectiveness of adopted policies/ procedures.
- You will need to undertake risk assessments and perform or lead internal audit engagements of diverse business divisions or functions to deliver the audit plan established in conjunction with relevant members of the functional teams.
- Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Functional Team members via bottom-up continuing risk assessments and dialogue.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines.
- You will require a deep understanding of investment banking/Indian banking control environment and financial services products, particularly with regards to operations, further support functions and the regulatory environment.
- You should have deeply good analytical, project management and strong communication skills on all levels of management.